Guest Release Form
Coming to one of our fun events or camps at the gym? Coming to work out with your school team? Download our Guest Release Form at this LINK! Fill out the form and bring it with you to the gym! We can’t wait to work with you!
Sign Up for Our Newsletter Now!
To stay up to date with our latest offerings and events, sign up for our Newsletter at this LINK! We promise not to spam your inbox! But, we do promise to deliver great information about what’s happening at Champion about once a week! Don’t miss out!
- Traditional Single Athlete Private Tumbling Lessons
- Semi-Private Tumbling Lessons with up to Three Athletes
- Flexibility Private Lessons
- Jump Private Lessons
- Tryout Prep Private Lessons
- Private and Semi-Private Co-ed Stunt Privates
- Private and Semi-Private Group Stunting Privates (All Girl Style)
Since the coaches control their own private lesson schedules, they can offer more varied time availability and will be better able to respond to their customers needs for bookings!
** Please note that any private lessons scheduled outside of Champion’s regular business hours will require a parent to stay and watch. Regular business hours are as follows: In Southlake ~ 3:30-9:30 Mondays-Thursdays, 10-4 Saturdays and 1-7 Sundays; In Justin ~ 4:30-9:30 Mondays-Thursdays and 1-7:30 on Sundays.
- Got to www.championcheerallstars.com
- Click the Parent Portal Button
- Log In (Press Forgot Password if You Need One)
- Click the Find a Class Button
- Choose “Private Lessons” under Level
- Choose the “Private Lesson Membership Class”
- Proceed with Registration
- If you are on a team or in a class, your fee will be automatically waived.
- If you need to stop private lessons and drop the class at any time, please do so prior to the 15th of the month to avoid being charged for the next month.
Download Private Lesson Instructor Contact Information Oct 2017 here.
We look forward to working with you to help you reach your goals!
2017-2018 School Year Calendar
Mark your calendars with our holiday and closing dates! We will update this list with our competition dates in late August. Thanks!
Saturday, August 5-Sunday, August 13 ~ Closed for Summer Break
- No Make Up Classes
Friday, September 1-Monday, September 4 ~ Closed for All Star Pine Cove Retreat & Labor Day
- Rec Class Make Ups on Tues., 9/5 & Wed., 9/6
Saturday, October 28 ~ Closed for Gold Gala (morning Rec Classes at 10:15 AM will still hold)
Saturday, November 18-Saturday, November 25 ~ Closed for Thanksgiving
- Rec Class Make Ups Mon., 11/27 thru Wed., 11/29
Friday, December 22-Tuesday, January 2 ~ Closed for Christmas & New Years
- No Make Up Classes
Monday, February 19-Sunday, February 25 ~ No Classes Due to NCA All Star Nationals
- Rec Make Up Classes Mon., 2/26-Thurs., 3/1
Friday, March 9-Saturday, March 17 ~ Closed for Spring Break
- No Make Up Classes
Sunday, April 1 ~ Closed for Easter
- Students can join existing classes that week
Registration is now open for our Tiny Show Teams! Choose from Hot Shots in Southlake or Red Hots in Justin/Haslet! Our littlest cheerleaders will have so much fun that they won’t even know they are receiving incredible training in the sport of cheerleading!
Special Needs Registration Now Open!
2017-2018 All Star Prep Teams are Now Forming!
Want to compete in the sport of All Star Cheer, but also want less time and/or financial commitment than a traditional all star team?
Our Champion Cheer All Star Prep Teams for 6-18 year olds (as of 8/31) are the perfect opportunity for you! Our All Star Prep Teams will have one two-hour team practice, plus a tumbling class each week. The teams will learn a competitive cheer routine which includes tumbling, jumping, dance, and stunting. Our All Star Prep Teams will compete at four local competitions in the Prep divisions giving our athletes valuable experience performing in front of nationally known judges and thousands of spectators increasing their confidence and skills throughout the year!
NEW THIS YEAR! We are would love to have a Level 3 Prep Team if we have enough athletes with back tucks. Spread the word!
Download the Prep Team Information at this link:
Please give us a call if you have any questions! For our Southlake location, call 817-251-1546.
For our Justin location, call 940-206-4815.
Register on our Parent Portal by Friday, May 19th. Teams will be set on Saturday, May 21st.
We can’t wait to have you in our Prep program!
2017-2018 All Star Team Information!
We have some amazing things in store for our 21st Season! Check out all of the All Star Team Information here!
You can now register online! To register for an All Star Team Evaluation choose your preferred location in the header bar after clicking HERE.
In addition to our All Star teams, we will have All Star Prep teams at both locations. Prep teams have no tumbling minimums, require a lower time and financial commitment, and have a shorter, ten-month season beginning in June. We also offer non-competitive teams for 4 and 5 year olds and special needs teams for athletes with an intellectual disability and/or a physical disability. All of these teams do not require an evaluation or tryout.
Please give us a call if you have any questions! For our Southlake location, call 817-251-1546. For our Justin location, call 940- 206-4815.
We can’t wait to have you in the Champion Family!
Birthday Parties at Champion in Justin
- Be sure your student arrives no earlier than five minutes before their scheduled class time.
- Please pick up your child promptly at the end of their class.
- If you will be late, please call the front desk at 817-251-1546, so we can alert your child and keep them inside the gym with our staff.
- Elementary aged children should always be supervised in the viewing area of the building.
- Students should not wait outside of the building under any circumstances.
- Please escort your child from the building to your car. During peak times the parking lot is crowded. Do not take a chance on your student running to and from your car.
- Please take into consideration that some of our students are young children. Please drive slowly and carefully in the parking lot.
Together, we can continue to keep our gym, the viewing area and our parking lot a safe place for all of our athletes!