Guest Release Form
Coming to one of our fun events or camps at the gym? Coming to work out with your school team? Download our Guest Release Form at this LINK! Fill out the form and bring it with you to the gym! We can’t wait to work with you!
Sign Up for Our Newsletter Now!
To stay up to date with our latest offerings and events, sign up for our Newsletter at this LINK! We promise not to spam your inbox! But, we do promise to deliver great information about what’s happening at Champion about once a week! Don’t miss out!
2019-2020 Important Dates and Gym Closings
- Fri., 5/24 – Mon., 5/27 Gyms Closed for Memorial Day
- Mon., 6/3 Summer Schedule Begins
- Wed., 7/3 – Thurs., 7/4 Gyms Closed for Fourth of July
- Thurs., 7/18 – Sun., 7/21 Gyms Closed for All Star Elite Camp
- Mon., 7/22 – Sun., 7/28 Gyms Closed for Summer Break
- Mon., 8/12 School Year Schedule Begins
- Mon., 9/2 Gyms Closed for Labor Day
- Sun., 11/24 – Sat., 11/30 Gyms Closed for Thanksgiving Break
- Fri., 12/20 – Sat., 1/4 Gyms Closed for Christmas and New Year’s Break
- Fri., 3/6 – Sun., 3/15 Gyms Closed for Spring Break
Closed for Halloween
Both locations will be closed for Halloween. Class families, please check your email for information on makeup classes. We hope everyone has a safe and fun holiday and enjoys their family time!
Welcome Flare back to the Champion Family!
Fall Rec. Tumbling Schedule!
Our recreational tumbling and specialty class schedule is listed below. Youth Beginner classes are 1 hour. All other Beginner through Level 5 tumbling classes are 1 hour and 10 minutes.
Register through our Parent Portal at https://app.iclasspro.com/parentportal/championcheer We look forward to seeing you in class!
Tots (3 & 4 year olds)
Youth Beginner (5-8 year olds)
Wednesday, 5:15-6:15 and 6:30-7:30
Wednesday, 5:15-6:25 and 6:30-7:40
Levels 3-6 (ONLY)
Standing Back Tuck Class
Lay Out Specialty Class
Beginner 10:15-11:25 and 11:30-12:40
Level 1 10:15-11:25
Level 2 11:30-12:40
Tots (3 yr olds – Kindergarten)
Tuesday, 3:30-4:15, 5:45-6:30
Youth Intro Tumble (1st-5th grade)
Intro Tumble (6th-12th grade)
Tuesday, 4:30-5:45 and 8:15-9:30
Thursday, 4:30-5:45 and 6:00-7:15
Registration is Now Open for our CheerABILITIES Special Needs Team – Blast!
Blast is a Co-ed Special Needs All Star team for athletes of all ages with an intellectual and/or physical disability who love to cheer, dance and perform! All Star Cheer offers friends, fun, music, dancing, cheering and the opportunity to perform in front of enthusiastic crowds increasing our athletes’ courage and confidence! Join us for an amazing experience!
- Be sure your student arrives no earlier than five minutes before their scheduled class time.
- Please pick up your child promptly at the end of their class.
- If you will be late, please call the front desk at 817-251-1546 for Southlake, or 940-206-4815 for Justin, so we can alert your child and keep them inside the gym with our staff.
- Elementary aged children should always be supervised in the viewing area of the building.
- Students should not wait outside of the building under any circumstances.
- Please escort your child from the building to your car. During peak times the parking lot is crowded. Do not take a chance on your student running to and from your car.
- Please take into consideration that some of our students are young children. Please drive slowly and carefully in the parking lot.
Together, we can continue to keep our gym, the viewing area and our parking lot a safe place for all of our athletes!