Champions in Training – NOW REGISTERING!
For the Full Information Packet click HERE!
Champions in Training allows you to see what it is like to be on a Champion team without making a full year commitment! Planning on being on a team next year? Get a jump start! Nervous about joining a team? Get the experience you need! Wondering if you will like it? Give it a try!
Champions in Training is designed for athletes born 2010 – 2016 who want to experience what it is like to be on a Champion team!
At practices, athletes will learn a routine including stunts, tumbling, jumps and a dance. No experience is required!
Register online at this LINK. Just choose your location at the top right and then click Champions in Training.
We can’t wait to have you on a team!
If you have any questions about our teams or classes, please drop by or call the Southlake front desk at 817-251-1546 or the Justin front desk at 940-206-4815.
Hot Shots & Red Hots Tiny Novice Team!
- Hot Shots is based in Southlake and will practice on Fridays from 4:30-5:30 PM. Practices run from Friday, August 19th, 2022 through April 25th, 2023. (No practice on Labor Day). The performance schedule will include three exhibitions at All Star Cheer competitions in the months of January through April. You can find the full information and register at the links below. We can’t wait to meet our newest little cheerleaders!
- Red Hots is based in Justin and will practice on Sundays from 2:00-3:00 PM. Practices run from Sunday, August 21st, 2022 through April 16th, 2023. (No practice on Labor Day Weekend). The performance schedule will include three exhibitions at All Star Cheer competitions in the months of January through April. You can find the full information and register at the links below. We can’t wait to meet our newest little cheerleaders!
Registration is Now Open for our CheerABILITIES Team – Blast!
Blast is a Co-ed Special Needs All Star team for athletes of all ages with an intellectual and/or physical disability who love to cheer, dance and perform! All Star Cheer offers friends, fun, music, dancing, cheering and the opportunity to perform in front of enthusiastic crowds increasing our athletes’ courage and confidence! Join us for an amazing experience!
2022-2023 All Star Prep & Novice Teams are Now Forming!
2022-2023 All Star Elite Teams are Now Forming!
Join the Champion Family for Our 26th Season!
Updated Class Schedule!
Our updated Class schedule is live!
All of our current health protocols will continue and all of our new class times are available through our parent portal!
- Registration is open for all classes now! You can register or transfer classes as needed in our Parent Portal at https://app.iclasspro.com/parentportal/championcheer.
Sign Up for Our Newsletter Now!
To stay up to date with our latest offerings and events, sign up for our Newsletter at this LINK! We promise not to spam your inbox! But, we do promise to deliver great information about what’s happening at Champion about once a week! Don’t miss out!
Guest Release Form
Coming to one of our fun events or camps at the gym? Coming to work out with your school team? Download our Guest Release Form at this LINK! Fill out the form and bring it with you to the gym! We can’t wait to work with you!
- Be sure your student arrives no earlier than five minutes before their scheduled class time.
- Please pick up your child promptly at the end of their class.
- If you will be late, please call the front desk at 817-251-1546 for Southlake, or 940-206-4815 for Justin, so we can alert your child and keep them inside the gym with our staff.
- Elementary aged children should always be supervised in the viewing area of the building.
- Students should not wait outside of the building under any circumstances.
- Please escort your child from the building to your car. During peak times the parking lot is crowded. Do not take a chance on your student running to and from your car.
- Please take into consideration that some of our students are young children. Please drive slowly and carefully in the parking lot.
Together, we can continue to keep our gym, the viewing area and our parking lot a safe place for all of our athletes!